Tuesday 6 November 2018

Route 66 - Part VIII

Hi there 
   
     It was the well deserved off day for us,we were told that we can take the bike out were ever we want but should be back in the evening,however the fatigue so much I did not dare to take the bike,rather just wanted to relax.
  
    After breakfast it was time for another nap .I started exploring the city late afternoon. The city is shoppers paradise for  expensive  jewelry to cloths and off course real estate .The weather was fantastic,I also happen to visit the historic Fort Marcy .One of the church I visited had beautiful glass work.


  Chandelier shop


Church


Bull heads


Chili Art




Inside the beautiful church







Native Indian Market


Memorial to the fallen servicemen




      I happened to visit this beautiful shop Back at the Ranch, selling hand made  cowboy boots.I haven't seen such a beautiful designed shoes.The owners are fantastic and walked me through the whole store,here you can choose  leather,design or colour of leather too.








  To honor its serving Medal of Honor the city build a life size bronze statue ,he is still serving .




Public art work



beautiful Motel parking


Had dinner at this excellent restaurant

  It was another beautiful day which came to an end,for new day will bring new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment