Saturday 15 February 2020

Burning rubber in Canada - Part 17, Montreal ,Good bye Canada

Hi there

   With lot of fond memories I took off to another city Montreal,from where I had my flight back home. There was an issue of my USA visa due to which I had to cancel my flight back home from Montreal and had to take a flight one day later ,this was blessing in disguise as I would get an additional day in Montreal .

   After landing late in night ,I reached hostel at about 0200 am,another great place to stay . Next morning I was up by 0900 am after quick breakfast was out to sight see Montreal.



Few shots of Toronto 




Quite street outside the hostel in Montreal


Montreal




Train along the Montreal port 


Century old Church 




Inside the century old Church


Montreal sea front park 




Unique apartment block






Town square 






     As I was nearing my hostel the street around the corner had been transformed for LGBT parade ,I had a quick bite at one of the restaurants and witnessed the LGBT parade


LGBT parade 


Exhibition celebrating LGBT freedom 


LGBT parade 




























    I got a chance to meet this lovely couple McDonald's from Nova Scotia who were travelling to Doha to meet their grand son.



     The flight was smooth and home felt so sweet after a longtime , however I plan to visit Canada again that time I intend to ride to Alaska on motorcycle. Canada I will be back again

Ride Safe Firm Saddle 

No comments:

Post a Comment